I suppose it’s time to shut up about world crisis, and reveal more personal affairs.
I virtually spent this year doing nothing.
Besides the constant gaining of more pounds, getting addicted and disgusted at various books, dramas, and movies, not being able to update this blog more often, and the regular stress of everyday life, I’ve become a failure.
Let’s take a look at what I did:
- Gain 2405808602 pounds.
- Somehow maintain a 4.0 (who knows how I managed to do that)
- Start this blog (which might not be a good thing for the rest of the world)
- Beat my cousin FINALLY at Super Mario Kart
- Discovered that not all Korean dramas are useless (that is, in the most rare cases)
- Discovered that most Korean dramas are useless (BOF, that’s a point in your face)
- Fell in love with Tetris.
- And, of course, ate enough food to provide for the entire African continent and make up a gigantic surplus that would last for thousands of years
Brilliant. I utterly wasted a whole year of my life. How odd.
On the brighter side, I got to make a list of New Year Resolutions. Yay! (please note this is said with an infinite dose of sarcasm that even a drunken parakeet cannot miss)
- Get a life (who the hell am I kidding?)
- Save up money for my own website.
- Get the money for my own website.
- Polish up my Korean. I can’t understand a word I’m saying.
- Get rid of my drama addiction. (BULL SHIT)
- Keep my 4.0, or else I will be shipped off to Cambodia and forced to work as a manual laborer (for those of you don’t know, I’m exaggerating)
- Keep my IQ.
- Get more people to read this blog. Get more people to comment on this blog. People I do not know. Then freak out that people are trying to stalk me.
- Attempt to dye my hair.
- Start to write. When am I going to accomplish my dream as a journalist?
There, my pathetic list of goals. Even though I finished this post on Jan. 4, (and thus have the deadline factor of a chipmunk); Happy Belated New Years.